Wanhao Duplicator 7 v.1.4
The Wanhao Duplicator 7 DLP (Digital Light Processing) is a resin desktop 3D printer made by Wanhao.
It uses the vat photopolymerisation 3D printing technology and the 395-405 nm wavelength.
The printer is compatible with most of the resin materials available on the market.
The Wanhao Duplicator 7 DLP:
- is equipped with a HD LCD screen which offers a 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution. The input is HDMI type
- offers a build speed of 15mm-35 mm/Hour
- uses the Creation Workshop software to slice and control the printing process
- has a build area of 120mm x 68mm x 200mm allowing you to build larger models or multiple prints faster
- has a resolution capability of up to .025mm (HD 25 µm) and works with a variety of off-the-shelf resins
- has the precition and reliability for printing dental guides, tabletop figurines, or complicated jewelry
- the latest Duplicator 7 V1.4 is made of industrial strength sheet metal and high quality CNC’d billet metal components
Type: SLA DLP
Printing Technology: UV Resin DLP 3D Printer
Max Printing speed: 30mm/hour
Max Printable Area: 120*68*200mm(L*W*H)
Resin Type: 405nm UV Resin
Software: Creation Workshop
Accuracy: Z: 0.004MM
Layer Thickness: 0,035~0,5mm
Weight: 12 Kg